Family Ministry Worship Leader
Title: Family Ministry Worship Leader
Reports To: Family Pastor
Family Ministry Worship Leader Classification: Part-Time Staff Level: Support Purpose The Family Ministry Worship Leader is a vital member of the family ministry and is responsible for the planning and execution of worship with the Kids and Student ministries. This position will develop and build worship teams and bands for the Family Ministry as well. The Family Ministry Worship Leader will also play a vital role in the expansion of our team with recruiting, investing, and training of volunteers.
- Responsible for planning and executing worship in Kids on Sunday morning, Middle School on Sunday morning, High School on Sunday evening, and Small Group Gathering on Wednesday night.
- Responsible for managing volunteers and tech support for running the production needs of the ministry.
- Plan and execute the various worship services.
- Vital member of the family ministry team participating in events and activities throughout the Family Ministry.
- Recruit, supervise, train and lead volunteer teams for crossroads venues.
- Provide support for weekend services and mid-week services.
- Collaborate with various ministries to solidify, coordinate and clarify Family Ministry Worship needs.
- Manage inventory and storage of worship equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor Job Qualifications and Skills
- General audio system knowledge.
- General ability to lead ages 7-18 in worship.
- General video system knowledge (projection, video, etc…)
- General lighting system knowledge and programming skills
- Team player, ready to do whatever is needed to accomplish the task.
- Servant attitude
- Proficient in guitar and keyboard.