We want every child who comes to our campus to see, hear, and feel the love of Jesus Christ.
We want to help every child & parent to see, hear, and feel the love of Jesus Christ.
Birth – 5th Grade | Sundays 9:30am & 11am
Middle School | 11am in the student building.
We miss seeing you, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on CRKids!
- We are providing an online CRKids experience for your child each Sunday morning as well as a parent guide to help you navigate the experience.
- Preschool Worship Experience premieres on YouTube & Facebook at 1:00 pm each Sunday. Elementary Worship Experience premieres at 1:30 pm.
- The Parent Guide & Online videos are also available on demand on the Crossroads App.
- You can sign up to receive the Parent Guides through email by sending your child’s name and
age/grade to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More kid friendly ideas and connection are available on Facebook & Instagram.
How Check-In Works
You may check in your child at any available station. After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching identification tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you keep the matching tag. After the service, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
We will ask for the following personal information: family members’ names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child.
6 weeks – Pre-K
Weekly environment created especially for your infant (six weeks) through preschool-aged children. We can’t wait to meet them! We know things are busy at this stage of life and your children are learning and growing in amazing ways. We are ready for them!
We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with preschool children. So, you can plan on a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, and laughter in every experience. Be on the lookout for fun crafts and big games.
We look forward to helping your preschoolers learn more about God.
We believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
The focus is our small group environment. We want kids to see how God’s Word fits in to their lives, to learn how to talk to him, and to build friendships that will last. That’s why it’s important to make sure your child connects with the same friends and same leader at the same hour—EVERY SUNDAY!