Facilities Director (Central)
Purpose: Responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of Crossroads and its employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology, grounds, etc. Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Works with the Operations Director to set goals and plan ahead for the campuses.
- Casts vision and manages direction and activities of the Facilities team(s).
- Provides training and development for the Facilities team(s).
- Ensures that excellent support is being given to the ministry areas by the Facilities team(s).
- Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Facilities team(s).
- Maintain vehicle fleet and ensure each are in proper working order.
- Manage all projects that require the use of shop space in the bus barn.
- Provide maintenance support for Crossroads mission houses.
- Maintain safe and organized environment in the bus barn.
- Keep needed items for attic stock and other needs in storage.