Title: Facilities Coordinator
Reports to: Campus Pastor
Job Purpose: To provide oversight and management of the Odessa Campus buildings and property. The Facilities Coordinator would be responsible for coordinating schedules of the custodial team, general maintenance and repairs on all buildings and grounds, and other duties in connection with cleaning, security, and setup of all facility usage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and coordinate with Odessa Campus Admin on requests for facility usage.
- Maintain facility usage requests for the custodial team to review and update as needed.
- Maintains the HVAC schedule according to the Odessa Campus Admin calendar and requests for changes.
- Schedules doors to be unlocked according to the Odessa Campus Admin calendar and as needed.
- Coordinates rooms and equipment to ensure that rooms are setup for ministry or non-ministry events according to the Odessa Campus Admin calendar.
- Work with custodial team in setting up rooms to meet daily facility usage needs.
- Walk through facilities frequently and consult with Operations Director/Facility Manager regarding building needs.
- Conduct minor repairs as needed.
- Responsible for taking inventory and placing supply orders as necessary.
- Communicate with and assist the custodial team as needed.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Proven ability and willingness to use skills in supporting the Ministerial staff and
the church’s total program.
- Maintain a cooperative team spirit and an attitude of genuine caring for all church
personnel, members, volunteers and others who associate with Crossroads.
- Maintain a positive attitude and poise under pressure.
- Exhibit a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Willing to study and improve in areas of knowledge and skill which need
- Maintain a servant’s heart regarding the job description.
- Be familiar with Crossroads’ theology, philosophy and history.
- College degree is preferred.
- Personal dress and appearance should be appropriate to the business and ministry
of the church.
- Crossroads membership is required.
- Commitment of personal loyalty to the Senior Pastor, each of the Pastoral and
Administrative Staff, and Ministry Leaders.
- Personal discretion concerning information of church life and ministry shared in the
normal flow of staff relations.