Handle communications and scheduling for church leadership
Daily e-mail communications with church volunteers and vendors
Maintain calendar and schedule appointments as requested
Arrange travel accommodations and reservations
Prepare for General Staff Meetings
Administrate Leadership Development Group
Reconcile monthly expenses for church leadership
Manage hospital and pastor of the day scheduling
Maintain Pastoral Files and Notebooks
Maintain data for tracking church health
Coordinate Deacon / Trustee selection process
Coordinate Church Board Meetings and Agendas
Assist with administrating the Global Leadership Summit
Schedule evaluations and assist in file maintenance
Assist in other Projects as assigned by church leadership
A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Proven ability and willingness to use skills in supporting the Ministerial staff and the church’s total program.
- Maintain a cooperative team spirit and an attitude of genuine caring for all church personnel, members, volunteers and others who associate with CrossRoads Fellowship.
- Maintain a positive attitude and poise under pressure.
- Exhibit a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Willing to study and improve in areas of knowledge and skills which need strengthening.
- Maintain a servant’s heart regarding the job description.
- Be familiar with CrossRoads’ theology, philosophy and history.
- College degree preferred.
- Personal dress and appearance should be appropriate to the business and ministry of the church.
- Crossroads membership is required.
- Commitment of personal loyalty to the Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor and each staff member.
- Personal discretion concerning information of church life and ministry shared in the normal flow of staff relations
- Maintain a positive spiritual attitude and personal walk with Jesus Christ.
- Maintain balance in family, life, and ministry.
- Maintain good grooming, modest dress, and a cooperative spirit.
- Maintain financial integrity in personal finances.
- Maintain open and offense-free relationship with the vocational staff.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries in working with the opposite sex in ministry.
- Remember, some behavior or conversations are not right or wrong, but would be inappropriate for a minister to be involved.
- Maintain health and physical fitness.