• Lead efforts to design all art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high
standard of creativity, excellence and effectiveness.
• Network with paid and volunteer artists to develop graphic designs.
• Monitor the look, vibe and feel of all promotional materials representing Crossroads.
• Monitor the use of logos and images that represent Crossroads
• Lead all efforts related to the creation and development of Crossroads website(s).
• Proactively work to make sure Crossroads maintains an effective presence on the web including style/
presence, search engines, new technology.
• Develop system to organize, prioritize and communicate promotional items related to Crossroads.
• Create communication strategies to market, inform, and promote teaching series, big events and other
• Oversee all written materials related to promotions
• Manage ongoing social media messaging and communication strategies.
• Creatively build followings on various social media outlets including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Oversee production of all videos used at Crossroads for promotion, testimonies, and series branding.
• Ensure that videos are of a high standard of quality and excellence.