Title: Childcare Associate
Reports To: Childcare Coordinator
Job Purpose: The Children’s Childcare Associate provides support for departments requesting childcare. This role is vital in connecting kids to God and others. Work with the Childcare Coordinator providing and administering childcare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting the child’s needs, playing games and engaging with the kids in Children’s ministry.
- Be available to the staff, volunteers, and parents to address any questions or concerns.
- Ensure safety in the classroom and on the playground. (at all times)
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Familiarity with Church Community Builder (CCB)
- A cooperative team spirit and an attitude of genuine caring for all church personnel, members, volunteers and others who associate with CROSSROADS.
- A genuinely cheerful, organized and friendly demeanor with all people that have needs at the church.
- A positive attitude at all times and poise under pressure.
- Exhibit a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A reputation for sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Willing to study and improve in areas of knowledge and skill which need strengthening.
- A servant’s heart regarding the job description.
- Become familiar with CROSSROADS’ theology, philosophy and history.
- CROSSROADS membership is required.
- Commitment to personal loyalty to the Lead Pastor, each member of the Pastoral and Administrative Staff, and Ministry Leaders.
- Personal discretion concerning information of Church life and ministry shared in the normal flow of staff relations.
- Maintain open and offense-free relationships with the vocational and Pastoral staff.
- Maintain health and physical fitness