Title: Campus Admin
Reports To: Campus Pastor
Job Purpose: The campus admin will be responsible for supporting the Campus Pastor in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, scheduling, planning, coordinating and implementing processes to efficiently execute the operational strategy of Crossroads. They will also serve as the first impression to guests and visitors on the Crossroads Campus during the week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors with professionalism in person, by phone or email
- Maintain campus security by following procedures, keeping accurate log of visitors, issuing visitor badges and perform background checks as required
- Keep lobby area and reception desk clean, safe and welcoming
- Ensure proper handling of incoming and outgoing mail, packages and deliveries
- Monitor staff presence and availability
- Notify staff of visitors and direct guests as needed
- Answers, screen and forward incoming calls for the staff
- Be aware of up to date general information pertaining to service, ministries, programs, etc.
- Provide Assistance Application to walk ins requesting benevolence
- Adhere to the Pastor of the Day schedule for those seeking counsel and assistance
- Provide administrative support through accurate and timely data entry
- Provide clerical support to the Campus staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Coordinate the Major Events including Building usage, Church calendar or any new projects
- Coordinate the Missions Team meetings and agendas, help to plan mission trips, connect with leaders, generate travel schedules, payment plans, trip itineraries
- Help in maintaining campus budget and campus Expensify
- Plan and Coordinate Human Resources meetings bi monthly, semi annually, and annually as requested
- Coordinate New Staff Hiring Process and Recruitment planning
- Manage Projects related to campus development
- Coordinate Facilities Requests, check requests, and special event forms
- Assist the Campus Pastor with data input as well as appointment scheduling and expense tracking
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Familiarity with Church Community Builder (CCB)
- A cooperative team spirit and an attitude of genuine caring for all church personnel, members, volunteers and others who associate with CROSSROADS.
- A genuinely cheerful, organized and friendly demeanor with all people that have needs at the church.
- A positive attitude at all times and poise under pressure.
- Exhibit a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A reputation for sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Willing to study and improve in areas of knowledge and skill which need strengthening.
- A servant’s heart regarding the job description.
- Become familiar with CROSSROADS’ theology, philosophy and history.
- CROSSROADS membership is required.
- Commitment to personal loyalty to the Lead Pastor, each member of the Pastoral and Administrative Staff, and Ministry Leaders.
- Personal discretion concerning information of Church life and ministry shared in the normal flow of staff relations.
- Maintain open and offense-free relationships with the vocational and Pastoral staff.
- Maintain health and physical fitness